Thursday, July 3, 2008

3 July 2008

woah!!!i totally forgotten about this blog last month!!!sry guys!!!

well...about my daily life....looks like nuthin much is happening.i have been to the cafe net for the 1st time!!!since i was a child....i haven't been to a cafe net....by the way,cafe net is sumthing like a computer shop.i m sure you know it allready rite?

i follow my friends to hang out the whole day,we went to KFC to eat,than call out my other friends out to play.but as usual...sitiawan does not have any place nice to go.LOL
so one of my freinds suggested to go to a cafe net.we played there until like 3 to 5.coz i want to go home czo i think it was late allready....(actually...i went there without my parents knowladge...hehe)then...me and my friends visit another freind of mine.his grandmother just passed away n we wanted to pay a visit.she died of cancer.he is not shocked....coz her trip to heaven was expected by them.hehe

also....i got number 7 in the whole section of my school.7 out of 106.i was aiming for number 5...but 7 will do.=,="
n my math sucks!!!!i din't realize i got 17/100 for my math!!!!man....sucks when i showed it to my parents....luckly the posotion number 7 saved me from getting some *lecture* from my parents ^^""
i guess i can call my self as a *baka* in studies....LOL

n also...my tennis skill has rusted!!!i allmost lost to a 1st year kid....n i lost to my friend....twice!!!!man....tat day sucks alot....i threw my racket on the grass(luckily is not on a floor)....i was soo mad tat day....i even lost my mood on that day....

my sis gets a USB modem....it is like a wireless internet connection....n also a unlimited time plan....this is what makes me sooo pissed...while we use limited time plan....she use unlimited time plan...this is juz soo unfair.....

eh...i explained too much of my stuff allready.ops ^^

ok.tat is all for nw...haha
i m not sure when i will blog again.may b next month.bye ppls!

No comments: