Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All Alone

The blue words represent what is written on a piece of paper.
 The orange words represent an individual's answer.
The situation is :

Hi Mr.! Can you spare me a few moment to do this survey?
*hands out a piece of paper*
Please answer it honestly! :) 

On the peice of paper,
He wrote:

Do you have a facebook account?
WELL DUHHHHH

Then on to the second one.
How many friends you have in there?
Man,who do you think i am? i have like around 4000 friends in there ;D 
*smiles like a geek*

Do you chat with them often?
Sometimes? Rarely cause i am such a busy guy :D

Do you hang out with your friends often?
Not really. I was busy being awesome on Facebook :)

And Lastly.
Actually HOW MANY people in there would care about you or help you if you are in trouble?
A.K.A. REAL friends?
(..... i guess none of em...)


okay this didn't really happen.
those are some of the things i think of :)


and THESE are my thoughts~

finally i feel like i belong to somewhere...
with someone...
but what is this feeling in me?
is it telling me that this is not where i belong?
why am i feeling lonely?
why am i lonely?
i don't know.
i just don't
and whenever i ask myself these things. 
i get.....
nothing.

well, i maybe its because i was all alone.
ever since from the start.
till the end.
i WAS alone.
i AM alone.


little by little...
day by day....
as time goes by...
i am starting to lose my grip on reality
falling off the cliff of reality.
and fall into the world of my own.
MY DREAM
MY FANTASIES

LOL 
so much drama.
gosh
what have i got myself in to?!

No comments: