Friday, June 3, 2011

I am Alive!!

hey peoples!
sorry for dissapearing for so long.
have been pretty busy with stuffs during the last week and i cant actually find a time when i can sit down and type things for you all!
oh and during my semester break,
i went to an awesome camp!
a church camp!
Alive in Christ

the camp was awesome, the place was awesome, the people were awesome!
had alot of fun there!
even though i was sick but i still enjoyed myself to the max~
a here few pictures of the campsite~


 as you can see the campsite's name is Harvest Haven!
its a cool place to be and all :)

a random scenery~ 

oh and did i mention that we have a pool there too?  

and a basketball court with a super wide open field next to it! 

the main hall!
looked cool aint it?
well it is! :)

 and this is where i sleep!
we are packing up that time so i could only get this shot of it :(

 annndddd a little cam whoring wont kill nobody eh?
and look at my body shape!
it looked like....
like a...
stick :\


and the rest of my semester break is like the usual.
more animes and dramas.
spending my time doing pointless stuffs rather than working for some cash :(

but i also had fun meeting up with friends in ipoh!
and the other part of story in my life is not even worth telling.
trust me.
you dont wanna know.
*hint hint wink wink* emo

so yeah, i guess i should go now.
its rather short but there you have it.
i will blog again soon.
but maybe just random pratting since i dont think my uni life will get any better than it is now :))

Toodles!

1 comment:

natalie said...

nice story ya...><