Sunday, December 25, 2011

Time of the year!

ah yes! the time of the year!

i wonder what is installed for me. hmmm hopefully something better compared to last year.
oh and if you dont know what hapened to me last year, read it here!
but beware, emo posts and irrelevant and broken language.
i dont remember what drove me typed all that. LOL
i am re-reading the post and feeling really stupid.

oh in the midst of typing this post, my friends actually celebrated my birthday :')
oh i feel so blessed now hahahah
i basically have food for like the whole day.
cake, sandwich, carbonated drinks, ect hahahahha

oh well, i thank God for such a wonderful experience i have experienced today.
well, at least much better compared to last year. LOL
its kinda sad thinking that i never experienced this before in my life.

and i went down to ipoh on the 24th just for fun, since i cant study i thought its better to put the time in better use. HA HA
okay i know i am living in self denial okay. LOL

so yeah, although November was evil to me, but December was super kind to me. And i thank Lord for that. :)
i got a super big fluffy pig as my present! omgoshhh i loveee ittt!!
oh well, i didn't asked for it actually. just that one day it showed up in front of my house along with my friends.
and that made me feel bad and happy. cause firstly the gift was not cheap!
and i never expected i would get that. HA HA.
and yet i did. do i deserve it? :\
oh well. THANK YOUUUU!!

so okay, since its my finals next tuesday, i am gonna cut this post short. I know i haven't been around lately cause i am all around being awesome studying.
i am really hoping that i would at least pass this semester.
aiming is way too dissapointing to handle now. HA HA
tata guys, will be back on posting something after next week.

and sorry for the absence of pics
1.memory card screwed
2.no camera is with me now
3.i aint no camwhore-er anymore.
no seriously. i cant camwhore anymore. hahah guess i am too ugly huh :P
so due to my many reasons, i will just post up a random photo of christmas!

FYI, that was a handmade tree made up of MANY mountain dew bottles. amazing no?
and yes, its from an event. will blog about it soon. but now, duty calls. :)

so yeah.
HAVE A MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS GUYS!
what happened to you recently or in the past, be thankful and glad that it happened.
for it happened for a reason :D

TOODLES!

No comments: