Saturday, March 10, 2012

Blessed!

So I am getting really busy recently despite I only haz 3 subjects this semester.
But then again, I feel really blessed recently.
And as I prayed really hard, God granted me strength to move on.
To keep on fighting.
Even though this semester is hectic, I commit my all to God, hoping that He would bless me and help me along the way.

So nothing much happened this sem, got alot of stuffs to keep my mind off things this sem so basically, emo mode is about to get his arse kicked!
Ain't got no time to even spend in front of the computer except assignments and on weekends.
Despite that, I am still glad I am alive. HA HA!

"Live life everyday like you are about to die tomorrow"
Basically became my inspiration when I heard it from a friend of mine.
We don't know when we might be gone, so since life is fragile, why not live it to the fullest?

Oh well, whatever that may happen, I feel blessed.
Because everything happens for a reason.
And the reason behind the catastrophe is always good when He is there to help us!
"There is a silver lining behind every cloud"
Its just the matter of how you see the cloud.
Whether you see it as the cloud as just a cloud or a cloud that can cover you from the sun, or a cloud that can bring the rain to cool you down.

Oh which reminds me about 2012 Prophecy thing. STILL DON'T BELIEVE IT.
For me its a bunch of bullcrap. How can anyone predict an end to something if they are not me?
I can predict when something will end okay!
Like......





I predict....










That.....

























This post is gonna end now.










LOL
TOODLES!

No comments: