Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bored

Okay, its been ages since I blogged.
Oh well, thanks to my imaginary busy life.

The reason I am back at blogging again is maybe cause I am bored or lifeless or something.
Its semester break!!
So its time once again, to lock myself indoors facing the monitor 24/7.
Yes I am homely type. Shaddap laaa

I need to get out of my room :|

So, my dream to make a cover of a song is still undergoing.
Well at least its better than not moving at all alright.

Either way, man Sitiawan is hot.
Maybe cause I am back here eh? *winks*

Oh recently found a better way to pronounce words!
For instance, instead of saying parkour, why not pronounce it this way "park-ou-r"
Or instead of normal comfortable, why not go for "com-for-tab-leh"
Sounds awesome right!!

Okay that was pretty lame.
Aikss.
Thats what you get for leavin the blog for too long Adrian.

Well, hopefully I may get more ideas on what to write and what to crap soon.
CUZ I AM BORED AS HECK.

Bye bye now!

TOODLES

1 comment:

natalie said...

find things to do, then you won't get bored already :)