Saturday, February 27, 2010

27 February 2010

O.M.G....this is the only word i can describe after a few *sudden* trips to cameron and ipoh...and all in 2 days!it totally ruined my plans for friday and saturday....soooo tired right now yet bored...

and recently i got hooked up to.....kamen rider....what the....its because my friend watch it and i find it kinda nice so i got a copy from him....holy gosh....how low have i sunk??

and also,i juz noticed that there are alot of couple now lol.what with the sudden outburst??normally i don't see much people holding hands and cling to each other but it seemed after my form 5 i see ALOT of people like that!

hmm...is God trying to tell me something?and NOTE,i am not obsessed with anime or whatever ok!its juz something i do to fill my free time lol.definitely not obsessed!!

1 comment:

p3aRly said...

haha...kelian...