Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2 March 2010

HOT!!!!

its been really hot recently wonder why....
i am sweaty allover!!!!!!
this place...its like an oversized oven that is covering the whole place!!!also wonder why Malaysia don't have winter,summer or autumn?it would be sooo cool if those were to exist in here....

but the good thing is...i am no longer a working man~
i am no longer bothered by any tension for now!i can watch and do anything i want now!!yay~
that is until my college life resumes than i will dive into a pit of tension and stress again...poor me

and i have cash now~but i am having troubles on what to spend it on...*shrugs*
i wanted to buy alot of things but it seems my heart wont let me buy it lol...WHY?!

and it seems most of my friends will go overseas travelling for a few months....i also wanna go travelling!!!but too bad i can't coz i need to further my studies....but eventually i will end up in Melbourne after five years!!(hopes so lol)

anyway...its really hot now so i am gonna go off and sleep inside my Air-Con-ed room~~hahaha]
ciao ciao~

No comments: