Sunday, March 13, 2011

new blog layout!!!

YESSS!
i have a new blog template!! yessss
it looked cooler than the older one right? RIGHT?

but for some reason.i can't modify the column at the right.
for me i think its taking up too much of space.

HA HA

yeahhh instead of studying, i am blogging.
well what to do on this *fine* sunday?

FYI
it has been raining for the whole day.
and i didn't sleep.
even though its such a nice weather.
WOW 
i am such a genius!
pfffttt

kampar has been raining alot lately.
WHICH is good!
but its getting annoying.

since i am going to campus by a bike,
well you'll know what would happen.

and raining has prevented me from going out to sports and lively activities!
grrrr annoying much?

and so...
yeah i haven't had my dinner yet so i'll leave it at it :)

btw,
I WISH I WAS AT SITIAWAN NOW
:(((
well, not basically anything is on or so.
i just want to go back sit in my own room,hug my pillow and blankie and playing ma ps2!
hahahah
but mid-terms....
8-(

oh and kittens and puppies are cute!

cute right??
i am sooo gonna get a pet soon! muahahahah


cheers!


No comments: