Saturday, March 26, 2011

outer appearance. a very BIG DEAL

 VERY arghh yeah.
in my opinion,outer appearance IS important.

it boosts up out confidence to talk with people.
well having a long hair don't mean you have more confidence or what so ever.
its just my opinion.
LOL
and i don't mean bald guys have low self confidence and all.
plus,they also said that without confidence, you will get nowhere in life.
but overconfidence gives you...errr
what you deserve?
and you have no one to blame except for yourself


and yes,i just got my hair cut.
which is why i am *complaining* here
pfft talk about being lifeless.

anyway
ITS EFFIN UGLY

well,not really.
i consider myself quite fortunate for not being a bald person.
HA HA

naw but seriously,i browsed trough my old picture and noticed that the old me is 
wayyy more handsome cool awesome normal than the current me.
this may be the first time i put a picture of myself in the blog.
or the second time.
BIG IMPROVEMENT

so if i made you puke all over your keyboard then i am so sorry for my ugliness.
and if you don't want to puke in front of your keyboard,you can leave now.
you see the top right red button right?
click it.
have a nice day kthanksbye

and for those of you who are bold enough to see my pictures.
YOU SHALL BE REWARDED HANDSOMELYYY
(well not really.HA HA)

DISCLAIMER:what do you see beyond is based on your own risk.
bear in mind that www.adrian-yutuna.blogspot.com will not hold any responsibilities for any or loss damage to your property and what so ever.

LOL 
lame disclaimer.
VERY LAME

BEHOLD
MEH UGLINESS!


▲the me before getting a hair cut :))

▲the me after getting a hair cut :((

okay okay i admit i look ridiculous in these cam-whore-one-of-a-kind picture.
well you know what they say
what goes around comes around.
LOLOLOLOL
what does it has to do with my hairstyle?
to be frank.
i have NO idea :)))

seriously,i think i would ROFL on myself for making such a blogpost in the internet.
HAHAHAHAH

so conclusion?
i would say outer appearance IS important.
let me ask you something.

would you rather talk with a fine looking spongebob?


or a gangster looking spongebob?

or a spongebob?


and wow,i didn't know that spongebob and patrick was a fan of justin beiber
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
well actually i don't hate him or like him.
he is just an ordinary rich brat if you'd ask me HA HA

ahhhhhhhh and linuxbox penguinpants is sooo adorable!!!

okay so what if i STILL liked spongebob?
get a life instead of complaining that a XX year old guy like spongebob!
okay serious,i NEED to stop watching spongebob now.
HA HA

my point is
would you rather be talking to a guy who looks smart or a guy who is dressed up like a begger?
i am NOT DISCRIMINATING anything!
it was meant to be a figure of speech and an example.

and if you still don't understand it.
maybe i should take a knife and stab you a few times and then ask you again whether did you get my point or not.
(lame joke alert!!)

so this marks my end of post.
well its preety much random compared to the rest of my post
from outer appearance to my hairstyle to spongebob to justin beiber and to linux.
random much?
oh well~

:)

toodles!

No comments: