Thursday, May 19, 2011

Humans?

People always said that human is social animal who living in groups.
Honestly speaking I do agreed with this. Human always need each other
to survive. Ain't that people can't live without someone but people can't
live alone. Like for example, if you fall sick and unable to drive to the
nearby clinic, you needs help from others included family and friends.
Or let say if you facing some problems and you couldn't think of the best
solution so you approach someone to get some opinions. And this is
why teachers always want students to study in a group as they able to
exchange comments. Students get to see things from various angles as
different people having different point of view influenced by cultures,
environment, educations, religions and believes, and some other factors.

Some people tend to solve everything by themselves. For me, if its just
a small matter like getting a new pair of shirts, what to cook for dinner and so on,
it is encouraged. On the other hand, if to deal with something able to bring
a huge impact in life, it is better to discuss and share with someone trusted
unless you're someone who able to think wide and see things from different
angles, very sure with your decision, your point of view. Then you may go
ahead. However, think twice before action. And please, once action is taken,
do not regret and go on even though is tough, because it was your choice.

There are some people who, I won't say that they like to settle things alone
but most of the time they did. Guess this is the reason why their friends
category them as Ms or Mr Independent. Somehow I believe that they
often feel helpless and stress deep inside their heart but they can't help.
I am one of them. To tell the truth I'd use to it and I found explaining or
sharing is just wasting my precious time as no one will put trust on me.

As I experience this these days again. People, if I ain't confused
I won't ask. And I am asking for opinions but not lectures.
I am clear that I'll be the final decision maker. Don't throw back the
question to me as I'm the questioner. For example, people asked whether
you wish to on air-con or fan and you throw the question back to him
but in the other way like "Is fan better or air-con better". Damn, please
save me. If the people already decided or knew what is better, he already
did it but not asking you !! Is this considered as communication break
down ? Is the sender's problem or the receiver's or both ? Do people
ever think of why people will ask question ? This is simply because they
don't understand. Also, when people say something like "I need a counselor"
and he will be the judger who judge whether or not a counselor can help
because he is the one who know himself well, he is the one who know what
is able to help. Different people different perception. Probably for others
counselor can help nothing but for him counselor did help something.

There are tons of disappointment deep inside my heart.
I always the good listener but I couldn't get myself one.
And I couldn't find a way to express but to sit on the swing
looking at the blue sky and listening to music.



1 comment:

Sydney said...

知 己 难 寻 :(

my best friend is a boy he's always been a good listener. somehow girls can be bitchy you don't tell them all your problems.