Monday, May 16, 2011

Up and Running!

yess things are finally up and running again!!!

I PASSED MY EXAM!!!

finally after 2 semesters of trying i finally passed!
yes i am kinda slow okay
that proves how special i am! muahahah

anyway,went to ipoh to have fun again with the bunch of friends i mentioned in the last few post :)
i also started watching glee!!

i know la i am out-dated la ahhah
coz i don't have time to watch it last semester because i have to succeed in my studies
and i did!!!!
and glee is kinda awesome if you are a person who loves music!!

yes yes yes yesz!!!! i am super happy!!!

but emo at the same time because i didn't met my expectations AGAIN
but nevertheless i am still grateful for passing my exam!!!

yay yay yay!!!!
and for some people who see emo-ness in me
well its not emo
its call being cool :)

BLAME MY HAIR FOR BEING SUCH A BADASS xD

and i will be writing a song soon.
i am still thinking of a title though.

and i doubt i will sing it well.
oh and it will be in video form :)
so don't expect too much okay!

i just hope i can play the instruments well.
oh and it will be piano and guitar.
and since my piano is back in hometown,i guess it wont be out soon because i will head back to kampar in 6 days time.
but i will write it as soon as possible!

and life has been good to me so far.
i am going to enjoy my life now since its kinda short!

Toodles!!

2 comments:

Sydney said...

im even outdated -.-


where to watch glee?? lol

Adrian Yu said...

hahah i have glee if you want. both seasons and i just finished the first season xD