Sunday, March 21, 2010

21 March 2010

today was like....the WORST day of my life.....


today when i was playing basketball with my friends....my bag(BODY GLOVE)along with 3 wallets(me and my friends),a few stack of keys and 3 handphone(IT WAS BRAND NEW).....was STOLEN by a god dammed asshole.....shoot....i saw him taking off with my bag(BODY GLOVE).....damn...my heart suddenly stopped beating and suddenly sank down in despair.....damn....i was soooo sad for the rest for the day.....

well...i have made a terrible choice coming out today....we searched the whole place and found nothing....in the end...we had to make a report in the police station...

all i can do now is curse that bastard gets overrun by a lorry carrying a whole logs....it may be sounded evil but seriously....he REALLY should just die...the world don't need trashes like him....

No comments: