Wednesday, March 24, 2010

24 March 2010

*sigh*....still feeling very mood-less due to last times accident....lost alot of things and now in deep trouble....

my licence....i can't take my P test since its gone already....what more...my licence is almost expired....i am may be going to NS very soon....

my handphone....because i had to buy myself a new one...i had to sacrifice my desire to buy a new laptop for my college days....if i want to buy both i need to work for another month...

my IC....due to the loss of my IC...the places or times i want to go out was fairly limited cause without my IC i can't prove myself if i were caught in a roadblock....

arghh....alot of trouble keep on emerging one after another....first my SPM results...then comes my failure in licence test....then now this?!

how long the heavens are intending to irritate me...?!

No comments: