Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!

so i re-read my last blog post and thought that it was so childish....
i shouldn't have act so immaturely and wrote all those stuffs...

anyways,chinese new year is only like 1 more day away from now!
and i shall post on pictures about my chinese new year this year since my dad has a cool badass cam D300~
yea i know this is a useless cam compared to what all those rich brats have now. 
just joking!
but seriously
this is how my dad's cam looked like~


is it awesome or what?!
i am SOO gonna spend alot of time taking pictures throughout the WHOLE time .HA HA

you know,events like this gets more and more boring when you grow older
for some reason...i don't look forward to this time around's CNY...

EXCEPT that i have new clothes.and i LIKE them!
when i have them on i will take a pics of it~

my cousins from aussie and singapore and johor will be coming back~
some are already back though~
and they are the bunch which is fun to be around with~
and i also noticed,my talking skills actually went down!
and so is my grammar!!
OMGWTHBBQ

I AM SCREWED

and now,back to preparing myself for CNY muahahaha
and also polish up my talking skills and my grammar.
maybe all this started to happen because of me getting involved in too much of korean/japanese/chinese movies and animes......
OKAY,better start studying and polishing my skills after CNY.

and oh yeah,
I GOT MYSELF A FRIGGIN GUITAR!!!!!
yesssss!!!means no more sleeping and onlining during my free time in kampar!
it shall only bounce between guitar+singing and studying!

so yeah,thats all.next post will be with pictures!
+my brand new guitar!muahahahah

Cheers and Happy Holidays guys!!

No comments: