Friday, February 11, 2011

i met a wolf!

and i am back after 2 weeks of break.
i wanted to blog! but campus is seriously being a pain in my ass.

just after CNY,i will face 2 mid-terms. sucks alot.no?
and my internet crashed because theres thunder storm hit kampar yesterday.
kampar rained?!yesssssss
is kampar getting cooler??
HELL NO

in fact,ITS GETTING HOTTER

because when it rains,it only last for like 5 minutes.
and then the weather temperature sky rocketed.
damn now THIS place is seriously becoming an oven.

and due to the on and off weather,
i am now officially sick!

oh yeah,back to my topic!

...
.....
........
............
..................

how was my cny?
mostly with the word boring on my forehead.

ya'know,
as you grow older, these kinds of occasions tends to get more and more less interesting
(did i just repeated what i said on my last post?!)

the only thing that is interesting for me this cny,
it was that i met an Alaskan Malmute.
SHE(or he?) WAS FREAKING HUGE!!!!!
almost as the same size as me!
and it was SUPER ADORABLE!!
like a hugeeeeee stuffed toy!

DSC_0721
see?!so damn cute right???

167892_496711687492_565457492_6573263_4889972_n
look at how grand it stands!


its a mixture of wolf and dog.but i still consider it as a wolf since wolf sounded way cooler that dog =))
dang it makes me wanna get a pet like RIGHT NOWWWWW ;(

i dont have much pics about my cny so i will leave it to that.
its not so interesting either way.
and i am kinda lazy to upload pics.MUAHAHA

so anyways, i think i will stop now since i am sick.
i need to get more rest.
STUPID KAMPAR
i was perfectly fine during cny and just when i come back kampar,this hit me.
grrr

next post will be much better becuz now i am typing this with my eyes closed.
and i cant remember much on what happened during my breaks.HAHA

anyways,cheers!

1 comment:

Sydney said...

damm my modem spoilt because of thunder too! but thankfully i've got a new one lol.

OMG an Alaskan Malmute!!! He's yr relative's pet?
I wonder how could she live in such a hot country??

He's so pretty! I prefer a Husky :)))