Saturday, February 19, 2011

ringssssss!!!!! (yes addiction!)

OMGWTHFTWBBQ

having the absence of internet for 1 week is seriously a tortureeee arghhhhhhh
so much of my time spent on my bed now since i am still sick and without internet.
plus,notes are basically a pile of junks to me now since i cant study in my current condition.
grrrrr
where did all my determination/commitment/feelings towards study has gone to?!
oh wait,i don't have feelings towards studying anyway.
hahahah!

wonder why am i blogging again?hmmm maybe i should spend my time studying instead of watching
katekyou hitman reborn
reborn

its a super addictive anime ya'know!!!

and i think i just might go buy their rings~looked damn nice!muahahah
vongola ring 1 Pictures, Images and Photos 
but the new versions looked alot better than the old ones~

 but if someone were to wear it in real life...it would looked really bad....
BUT I STILL LIKE THAT RINGS!
and maybe gonna buy both of the set IF i found a part time work around here.hahah
i am serious about buying those rings.THEY LOOKED SUPER AWESOMEEEEE

so since i am without internet and i am using my friends comp...
i guess i should stop now and start studying!
(pfffttt i said that like 1000 times already and i haven't started no sh*t yet.HA HA)

okay okay serious now.

till then,cheers!

No comments: