Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blog Re-updated!

first things first,i would like to ask u readers dont be suprised on how i have changed since the last post kayz~ a number of things happened after the last post even though its just in 2 day.

and so,now i think i am changing some things on my blog~
and notice my blog DOES look abit emo-ish but i am trying my best to change myself over.
and i like the background!so stop complaining! :D

and so as i said,i wanted to change a few things on my blog.
like post title. i find it if i using dates for title is abit.....UNCREATIVE?
i feel like i had been writing an online diary for like 2 years now.LOL
2nd-ly.i want to change my monthly post system~weekly maybe? i might even post daily! well, it depends on what happened on that particular day~
3rd-ly,i would like to give off advices in my blog. helping people and ect.
and also a few side story/experience of my life i would like to share to those of you~^^
also might post stuffs where i would laugh my ass off and wondering on why i EVEN write that stuff.LOL

oh,and whats with my sudden mood change? well, its kinda of unexplainable coz a few friends of mine actually saw whats happening to me and came up and gave me come advices.
and well, some of them noticed when we were like normal when suddenly shifted to the emo-ish topic, asking me why i turned into like that and ect.
PS:YES i use alot of ect. this time.thats coz i got really lazy to type all those things. ha ha ha
i took their advice into use.and in just 2 days, i felt abit better.
i SHOULD really lay off those emo thoughts. hmmmm
and so i am determined that i WANT to be a more open and friendly person! even though i know it wont be easy but at least i tried didn't i?

and i realize.....MY WARDROBE IS SOOOOOO OUTDATED!!!!!!! omgee imma get buy clothes NAOO!!!!

and since the second sem started. i had most of my free time. tuesdays and thursdays especially. so i thought i dont want to waste those precious time and put it in use. first one is WORKING OUT! i also noticed that i am going to look LIKE a real stick if i dont work out. sports is also included in it~ and second but not least, STUDY. == just saying the word made me stressed. LOL

and so,i managed to lay off those emo thoughts by working out,studying and think positive~
and i am not gonna think anything else bad like *my life sucked compared to yours B!TCH!* or *Life sucks.....ALOT!*
well,at least thats what i hope not to think.

plus its surprising that i managed to changed this much in 3 days since the last post. and also how the heck i managed to type this long.
sorry if this post bores you guys~

thanks for stopping by and have a nice day~! =)

No comments: