Sunday, October 10, 2010

three big one 0!

yesh!its the time of the year again! where all the 3 figures of the dates (X/X/X) are having the same numbers!

ya know something? i didn't know that the day when our day/month/year has the same figure was considered as an event/celebration. LOL

when i went out with my friends today, my friends was like,*EH!happy 10th lor wei!;D*
then i was like....*errr,yah.happy 10th?LOL*

and they said that this month is particularly special coz it has 5 fridays,5 saturdays and 5 sundays.and i checked my calender and it says so. WOW
it comes only once in 823 years. WOW (yes again)

and they send me some message say i wont get any luck/money if i dont forward their messages. WTH
i was stunned, so u send the message to make my life more miserable than it is now?
you know i am NOT rich right?i have to fight for my free SMS-es!!

nah juz joking about my life being miserable. well i DID decid to keep a healthy mind already. and it turned out quite good, even though my life wasn't as colorful as it was, but at least its not in black and white! =)

i dont have much for this time's post actually. i just thought that i should write something since this is a PARTICULAR date. hahah

but sometimes it leaves me wondering....what will happen after 12/12/12?
will they count something like 13/3/13?LOLZ

OH YEAH! i nearly forgot about 2012. well,that rumor is more or less gone.but not forgotten! =)
so for those who belive in this 2012 crappies/fact (i mean no harm/insults. just trying to say~hahah =P)......

cherish the time you have now with your loved ones~

cheers~^^