Thursday, October 21, 2010

moody week? hmmmm

wow,i totally forgotten about blogging for the past few days. LOL

well, the title said "moody week? hmmm" which is quite obvious that i am moody now. but regardless, i wont blog anything about my moody mood or making the whole post emo-ish like. haha

i have been an air-head for the past few days and i don't know what hit me. just the sudden feeling of stress is starting to re-appear again.

anyways! assignments are coming in FAST so i don't have much time to rant on my blog~kinda sad T_T
even if i had time to go online, i would use those time to sleep now. for the past few day i am having insomnia, so i spent my noon sleep. and night study A BIT and watch anime A LOT. hahah

AND,there goes my study mood. and comes my anime fanatic side. O.M.GEE
but i had to stop my anime craziness cause i really don't have much time left to study/finish my coarse work.

well,i think i will be free after 2 weeks.cause thats the deadline of my assignments~ and after that i will continue my rant again~
of course,maybe most of you will think that my rants will be just a waste of time or just a piece of crap, but i did write it for my own pleasure~so don't complain!

well,have to go to sleep now. and continue study tomorrow~
anyways,stay tune for my next post!
will be back in swinging good mood soon!
and i will guarantee my next post will leave you in ROFLMAOWTHHAHAHA mood!(i hope =/)

cheezzzchoww~! =)

No comments: