Tuesday, December 21, 2010

the last day....

so today is the last day i will get to see her.... because the semester is coming to an ending....
could be that i fell in love with her...but because i don't even know her...
i am like.....a guy liking something imaginary....well that sounded sick and weird...i know...
but they say love is limitless/has no boundaries/BLIND...
and i am no sick stalker who stalks her trough some special photographic-binocular or facebook.
as i said in my last few post,I DON'T STALK.

even though i don't know her....or even know her name....or where she is from....how old is she....but her image will be carved in to my memory forever....

the fact that when every guy meets a girl who attracts him...he just cant pull himself up and introduce himself to the girl....well....its TRUE...
i just dont have the guts to even stare at her....let alone introducing....

well,guys are surprisingly sensitive.and sensitive by my means is that some guys breaks down easily and sometimes act like a girl....
hey don't get the wrong thoughts here. i was going to say that some guys are particularly shy.

fortunately,i am categorized in those kind of guys....BUT i am pure male and i don't act like a girl so BACK OFF...
but i admit i am a sensitive guy....and cries rather easy...

and as one of my friend say...A life without someone special hurts you so much that though the wounds may fade the scars still remain....

i just wanted to meet her again....if in my next semester i will get to meet her....i WILL bring myself up to her....thats my oath...

whoa....this time's blog post made me sounded like i am sorta like a sick pervert/stalker....
but this is how i feel right now....

wait,what am i doing here?! i am suppose to be studying!!!!
i want to catch up to her...stand at the same place where she is....
for now...i will try my best to catch up to her....wish me luck....

No comments: