Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

so as i said,my next post will be on christmas eve day!! xD

and yeah,yesterday was my birthday~well,no celebration since i am having my finals and stuck in this place called kampar.why?
1.my parents went overseas
2.i am having finals RIGHT after christmas
3.basically have not much friends here
so yeah,there ya go~

and yes,i am studying my butt off the chair during my birthday and christmas period~sad right(VERY).
and math is currently cracking my head open!!!!
its quite stressing that you cant understand the formulas....dang!!!
and so i went out to cool myself down abit by the lakeside.
and yesh.i CERTAINLY cooled down.the air there was FREEZING COLD.

then spent 1 hour plus staring out in space while a group of girls behind me are like *eh,koi hou yao yeng leehhhhh...lei yao tan tan hoi tong koi kong yat seng Hi! mou?*(means eh,he so cool lehhh,u dare to go say hi to him or not?)
LOL i am outta mood and tears are already free-falling from my cheeks by then so i decided to ignore them.
and in the end they walked off when i was dozing by the pole i lean against.i think they already notice that i am already crying/moody
i dont know why but i cried on my birthday and a few seconds before christmas....talk about dramatic...LOL

and so i went back and SS abit...u know about the dude(alviss kong) right?
i tried mimicking him...and failed...literally
i wanted to take a pic when i was crying(was it consider a cry?i am not basically sad or anything,just all of sudden tears starts coming down.)
and it resulted in ultimate uber uglyness.
this is the time where everyone take pictures with families....friends....cousins....GF/BF.....
and mine was totally sad this year...well.have to keep up with my aging since nothing last forever!

anyways,so total up on what happened to me this year?

I SHALL CONSIDER THIS YEAR AS THE 
         WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE                        

why?
well i am actually rushing myself to type all this because i have to resume studying.
.o go check my archives and you'll know what happened to me this year.
dont be lazy and go do some clicking!!its for your own good~ =)

and that the end of my post for christmas day.
wow,kinda dramatic and emotic huh?LOL
back to study!!

and,here's a fun fact.
Christmas Day is actually the day where Jesus was born!

so should i feel guilty writing all this on this Blessed day?
yeah some part of me just cant get the feeling of guilt off my chest....
i just hope everything will work out fine....

what i want for christmas is you....but thats practically impossible....
and yes duh...i still miss her....
the reality of me and you being together is just some wild thoughts.....a dream beyond dreams....
i am trying to smile to the whole world with a crying heart....

and wait....am i turning back to an emotic person?!

                                                                                                       (To be Continued....)

No comments: