Saturday, December 4, 2010

real QUICK update~^^

okay okay,it really has AWHILE since my last update.

so heres a real quick update for you guys/girls!

i just got soooooo hooked up on Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. it just keep amaze me on how badass the boss and things are in there.LOL
and yeah!my finals are like 3 weeks from now and i am still crazy with this game!
kingdom hearts is seriously addicting ya know? =/

ok SERIOUSLY,i need to stop playing this game and return my PSP to my friend.
BUT save the game and its files on my pendrive of course!
and when i get one o my own psp,i shall play it! muahahaha

but first thing first,STUDY.LOL

and so my weeks are spent infront of a computer facebookingstudying till my ass falls off the chair.
and you know what? kampar isn't so bad after you get used to it. its actually quite fun aside from its lack in entertainment urgh ==

so this is me ranting how my life is going on now.no special topic this time becuz i dont have much time think about what to write.

but no worries,I WILL BE BACK AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!!!

oh and there will be another post on christmas eve and ON christmas!
so look forward to it!

now then,back to PSP hardcoring/study? LOL

peace~~~ =)

No comments: