Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!(part 2)

so yeah this will be my last post for year 2010(GOODBYE 2010!!!)

and yeah i wont miss you.NOT EVEN A SLIGHTEST BIT. because this year has been a tough and hectic one for me.

so since today is still christmas,i want to make up for my previous post.
today i went ipoh with 2 of my friends.
it was quite fun~waltzing around the shopping mall,crapping,searching, and not to forget sight-seeing!!!
aw come on! shopping mall is the best place to spot exotic/complicated creatures who are known as...GILRSS
since its holiday season,i get to spot alot of girls wearing cute short sexy thin exposed red clothes =))
LOL i don't mean to be a pervert or something. its just that they dress like that and my eyes caught them on the right spot~
wait...what are you thinking??
NOOO!!!
i don't check their the spots as spots=undies/mountains/drain
dont think dirty!its not healthy!!

dang!!!! i was just look at them since most of them are quite pretty. every guy does that right?
NO OBJECTIONS ACCEPTED
and i feel pretty sad for them cause they have to work....HARD
and since its festive season,they had to like teleport from one place to another taking orders and bringing them at the same time. and yeah, i am all relieved that i am not working anymore. MUAHAH

after walking for like the whole day,i bought 3 pieces or cloth.yes clothes,LOL
and i am quite satisfied with those!but those 3 pieces of cloth SERIOUSLY expensive.
grr my hearts break when i bought them. but my heart sticked back together again when i see how nice i look with those on~ =)

so introducing the 3 clothes!!
first one.well,quite normal looking.but since i dont have this kind of clothes before so i thought i should get one =)
DSC00782

second one. this one looked kinda cool with the words. but if you can read chinese,u wont think its cool. hahah
DSC00781

third one,this for me was the coolest one of all!but i don't know how would i look in public's eyes.but i still think its cool~ =))
DSC00783

and this is the clothes that i found on my laundry bag last week.hmmmm
it looked kinda funny....because it has a rreally big hole as the collar. HA HA
DSC00778

and finally some cam whoring with my christmas cap~
namewee DSC00776
dont we look the same? HA HA HA!!!
as you all notice,this guy is namewee.the one who stands up for country!
respectttt~~

so here is my answer for my question in my previous post.
nawww,i am not becoming an emotic person again.
but i am definitely becoming a quiet person again.hmmmm

now then,this post is already long enough already.hahah
and i finally starting to insert pictures in my blog already~and i can make my letters colurful~~
muahaha so from now on my blog post wont looked so dead like it used too!
and next,time to play with codes/templates.
after finals!!
so i have to go and study for my finals which is 3 days from now....wish me luck!!!

                                                                                                                                            Peace out~~~

No comments: