Friday, January 21, 2011

borinngggg

hmmmmmmm its just damn boring during dead weekends like this.
and i have no camera to play around with!!!T-T
i have a hp camera,but the hp cam broke down a few weeks ago.
so the only idea i have in my mind now is....blasting loud music from my room!!
DSC00811
well since my speaker is not so big,its not so satisfying.hahah
the fact is,
Greed is Endless!
still seriously,music brings me great pleasure.but for some reason,its still not enough.
in the end it all comes down to what i mentioned above.

so what do i do when i am boring?start to rant random stuffs like this.this in not that random tho.
wanna learn how to edit pictures and video but time doesn't allow me to.hmm sad
thats because i need to pour most of my time into studying.

and yes!
now i am pouring most of my time sitting on my lazyass chair blogging nonsense.HA!

and so chinese new year is just 2 weeks away!!!! yay!!!
finally got some time to fool around abit more~

hmmm,but the boredom during weekends in kampar is seriously killing me......arghhh!!!
so then,i think i will head to bed and lie down there and think what i should write next.LOL
cheers!

No comments: