Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11!!!(wow even the >!< are made up of 1)

yeah!!!its a quadruple and it shall be the first post for year 2011!aint that great? =)

Lets us all give a warm welcome to year 2011!!!!

so i started off my last day of 2010 by anime-ing the whole day inside my room watching anime (DUH)
and then went out approx at 8.30 to celebrate countdown.
we filled our stomach first at city kopitiam and coincidentally met one of my campus friend~hahah
what a small world~xP 
and after that we went to v-box.
and my 2010 ended with a karaoke session in V-box sitiawan!
well,its not exactly the worst place in sitiawan but the best place to scream!!
to heck,sitiawan is ALOT better than kampar.DUH!!!
heres a preview of v-box~
DSC00325

crazy times indeed.LOL
then one of my friends disagree with the plan to sing and he said he wants to walk back.
fyi,his house is FAR from this place.
we thought he was joking when he said to walk back but he REALLY did....wow...
he basically ruined our mood...and we went out to search for him and he is nowhere to be seen.
so in the end we didn't care about him and went singing.
PS:we aren't heartless but he merely switched off his phone and walked off.making us unable to contact him.

aside that...
OH and i manage to scream out my lungs and......IT FELT REALLY GOOD!!!
ahhhh,finally manage to release all my stress by singing/screaming songs.
the idea is to pick with high pitches and force myself to keep up with it~
i picked songs like You're beautiful(James Blunt)/I'm yours(Jason Marz)
and a bunch of other songs.chinese mostly since we are asian (wait,what does it has to do with me singing??)
plus we made like 4 video of our craziness.LOL seriously,when i look at the videos,i crapped my pants because its too funny and lame!!!
lively groups of friends literally made my day~ =)
well,LOOKING FORWARD for the sore throat that will hit me 2moro~hmmmmmm

and did i mentioned that me and my friends facesplat one of my friend with a cake on his face since its his birthday~with Chocolate Cake~~Mmmmmm pretty costly but still worth it~xP
well after that we basically wasted like 1/2 of the cake because his face was splatted there. HA HA
and yes!his birthday is on the last day of the year~
so when the clock shows 11.55,we sang a birthday song for him.
and at 12.00 sharp we scream HAPPY NEW YEAR and push him aside~
well,at least that what we have in mind.but the plan failed bcuz we were having too much fun noticing what time it was.HA HA

so yeah,thats basically how my 2010 ended~not by a bang,but by a whim.A VERY LOUD WHIM indeed~

and as i said in my previous post....
2010,I WILL NOT MISS YOU since many bad things happened to me this last year.

now i  proudly bring this time's post an end.
wow,this post seemed rather chaotic/hectic huh? its pretty messed up for me to read.hahah
since its almost 2AM now,i guess i will hit the sack now
but dont worry~i will be back soon with more post!
(anyways,who is following my blog anyway?LOL)

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!! <3(and if you dont know what that means,you should upgrade your imagination tank or take some lessons from spongebob and patrick!)

No comments: