Tuesday, January 4, 2011

holidays!!

grrrr holidays are boring.
when its my time to holiday,most of my friends school are reopening. SUCKS


which only means more anime at home.
oh yah!and i started jamming at a nearby gym to pump my body.
and what i realize was....whoa!
dang my stamina is SERIOUSLY went down compared to last time.
i just worked out for like 1 hour and i am already beat up.
talk about wipe out.

and recently cut my hair short.it is UGLY
shouldn't have cut it.
well whats done is done.no use regretting anyway~

despite all that,I NOW HAVE UNLIMITED SUPPLIES OF CHOCOLATE AT HOME!!!MUAHAHAH
and yea,chocolate is awesome!
literally made my day a little better when the sweet chocolate melted in my mouth~

and so,i think i will continue my random pratting sooner or later about some topics.
about love,friends,country,money and.....randomity?

peace out!!^_^

No comments: