Tuesday, January 11, 2011

just a dream...

today has been a terrible day for me...

the test results were released today...

i was so confident on my test....
so confident that i would pass...
so eager to see my campus friends again....
find myself in my comfortable room which i got used to....
hoping see my results with the word *Pass*...

but what i got was.......
*Fail*...

why?!
what happen to all the efforts i put?!
for what reason i went trough 2 weeks of sleepless night?!
why did it turned out to be this way and not the other?!

what should i do now...?
where should i go now...?
should i start from scratch...?
or should i pick off from where i left in the first place...?

i have accepted the fact that i failed...
but i just can't let go of the fact that i wasted all my efforts....
watching it going down the drain....

was it fate that bring me to this end...?
if so...why again...?
how did i end up in the same spot before all this began?
is He trying to tell me that this is not the path i am destined to be in...?

how i wish life was just a dream...
a process where we could make everything and anything goes according to our will...

No comments: